Retention Agents (Swedish Speaking)
Contract Type: 2 year contract that is renewed
ZP Services Ltd is the destination for experienced, determinate, hardworking and ambitious sales professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
ZP Services Ltd is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations.
We are seeking for top performing Account Managers with B2B and B2C experience who will build and maintain client relationships. In this role you will be asked to manage a portfolio of clients primarily over the phone. You will foster good client relationships aiming at ongoing trading activity and the achievement of specific revenue targets. You bring to the role your sales experience, capacity to solve client issues, a passion for the financial markets and a proven track record for delivering exceptional results.
- Develop strategic account and portfolio plans work with assigned team.
- Build solid relationships and trust with clients and improve business over the phone
- Bring sales experience along with industry insights.
- Exceed client expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues.
- Ability to quickly respond to client requests.
- Strong problem solving.
- Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
- Liaising with dormant clients and converting them into active ones.
- Fluent in Swedish
- Flexibility to maintain focus through change and thrive in difficult situations
- Proven ability to multitask & work under pressure and build ongoing relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines
- Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world
- Experience with focus on Sales/Account Management
- Strong ability to work under pressure and target oriented
- We are looking for candidates with a strong personality with a substantial experience in the same role
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics/Finance
- Previous experience in working with revenue generating targets
Yes in house training is provided.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
- Upon your arrival at the airport our driver will pick you up.
- The employer could provide assistance with accommodation in the first month. This would need to be discussed at interview stage.
- After three months of employment, you will be entitled for flight ticket refund (up to 200 euros and upon receipt)
- After three months of employment will receive lunch tokens for cafes & restaurants close to the office.
- As we truly believe in growth within, we have introduced a friend referral scheme. You will be awarded with 200 euros if a friend you recommend is employed with us.
800 Euros Basic (9600 per annum) + High bonus system and benefits
How the interviews will be held
Via Skype or in person