Inside Sales Account Manager (Danish Market), Sweden
As Account Manager in the Danish Market you will work in our Inside Sales team based in central Stockholm mainly contacting customers via phone and email. You will be responsible for generating business in new and existing accounts within the Danish market. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. Additional responsibilities include the following.
- Hunting new customers while managing a portfolio of existing customers.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Perform regular product demonstrations mainly online but also at customer meetings and tradeshows.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
- Fluency in Danish both spoken and written. Intermediate English is required and additional languages are a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- 3+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience in the B2B segment.
- Strong negotiator with an understanding of complex customer buying processes.
- Track record of on target or over-achieving quota in past positions.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Winner mentality.
- Project Management understanding/experience.
Send your complete CV and personal letter via the application button and write Denmark in the subject.
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Fredrik Kellermann +******