Development Manager, Group IT
The Delivery Department of Large Corporates and Institutions (LC&I) within Swedbank Group IT Application Management handles the development and maintenance of the supporting IT-systems. We operate in the fast moving environment in tight cooperation with our customers in Equities.
As Development Manager you report to Delivery Department Manager. Your main responsibility is to deliver cost-efficient and high quality development and coordinate development activities in the department.
You are expected in your role to:
* have project / prestudy responsibility in Delivery Department
* be responsible and negotiate underpinning contractors (together with vendor management) regarding project deliveries
* be responsible for communicating new development impact to IT Organization
* support transitions from projects to maintenance groups (secure OLA)
* secure that projects handle a lifecycle view of new services
* take full staff management responsibility for about 15 team members
* take team budget and cost management responsibility
* keep project portfolio overview inside Delivery Department.
Your experience and skills
* A relevant university degree within Business/IT and/or relevant work experience.
* Leadership experience at work
* Good oral and written English and Swedish
* Project Management experience
* Ability to ensure strategic guidelines into operational execution through others
* Good team player
* Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Focuses on the achievement of targets in terms of costs, markets and added values
* Is open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results despite setbacks
* Ability and willingness to work in international team
Please send your application thru our website as soon as possible but no later than August 22nd.
Development Manager David Griff +******.
Union representatives: Gun Österberg, Finansförbundet +******; Peter Åvall, SACO, +******.
We have made our media choice regarding recruitments and kindly decline contact with media sellers.